At Omega Interiors, our wet rooms are carefully designed and fashioned with our customers’ needs in mind. As part of the Omega experience, we will expertly design your space, for free, with only the latest innovative products and technologies to help make your life as easy and stylish as possible, and to help you even more, our products also carry up to a lifetime guarantee.
We know that beginning a new product can be intimidating. That is why we are here to help, let us help to project manage your new bathroom retreat. This should be an experience you are looking forward to, not intimidated by. We are enthusiastic about every new project that comes through our doors and all we will need is your guiding hand. Each of our designs is exclusive to your unique requirements and desires, which we why each project will be carefully planned and given the attention to detail it deserves.
The Omega service doesn’t stop there! Finding the right installers and fitters can be another stressful experience which is why we offer our very own expert installation service. Again all a part of the full project management package. We will make the whole project as hassle free as possible. You can trust in the Omega team to design and install your dream wet room, bringing your idea to reality.
The Advantages of Having a Wet Room
- A wet room is a very popular, stylish and great way to give your space a more contemporary look.
- Wet rooms are the perfect way to decrease wasted space.
- Gives you peace of mind if you left the water running… it won’t be coming through the ceiling!
- Installing underfloor heating will keeps the tiles warm and help to dry out the excess water.
- Wet rooms can be a great way of increasing the value and saleability of your home.
- Wet rooms keep making life easier after the install as they are much easier to clean.
- Installed properly by the Omega team, it will protect your space better than a standard bathroom.
- Level Access flooring helps our less-abled clients with showering and hygiene.
Designing and installing a wet room can be challenging, the perfect job for our in-house professionals. The floor needs to be created with a gradient to channel all water into a drain and the entire room must be waterproofed. There are a few ways to accomplish this kind of gradient floor. They include various types of sub floor which will then be tiled over. When designing your wet rooms we will be able to select the best method for your bespoke space and you will then be able to pick your tile finish.
Waterproofing a wet room involves priming the floor, the lower section of the walls and the whole of the wall area around the shower and then covering with a syrupy membrane. Once it’s set, the room is then tiled. It’s also worth raising the bathroom door threshold by about 5mm from the floor in case the room fills with water (if someone covers the shower drain with a towel, for example). This will keep the water contained.